Preschool and K-1st Dress Code
Dancewear selections will be online at DiscountDance.com
Miss Charity's Shuffles and Chaines Dance Academy adheres to a strict dress code policy.
See Dancewear link for suggeted suppliers
- Black PLAIN/SOLID leotard (NO attached skirts or unitards allowed)
- Soft ballet pink tights-footed or convertible (no footless)
- black Mary Jane strap or tie tap shoes (Bloch or Capezio brand ONLY)
- pink leather ballet slippers
- K-1st ONLY: assigned class level hip aligment belt (to be purchased at studio)
- NO skirts in class. Dancers may have sweater warm-ups (leg-warmers, etc…) before class or during cold weather.
- Hair MUST be pulled back into a tidy ballet bun for class; short chin length hair must be pulled back in a headband.
You may purchase dance supplies at the Sock Basket or online at Discount Dance Supply. Please log in the studio code 71239 in the student link/dress code for a complete list of required and suggested supplies.