Preschool and K-1st Dress Code
Dancewear can be purchased at The Sock Basket in Charlotte or online at www.discountdance.com
Miss Charity's Shuffles and Chaines Dance Academy adheres to a strict dress code policy.
See Dancewear link for suggeted suppliers
- Black PLAIN/SOLID leotard (NO attached skirts or unitards allowed)
- Soft ballet pink tights-footed or convertible (no footless)
- black Mary Jane strap or tie tap shoes (Bloch or Capezio brand ONLY) No oxford style shoes, please.
- pink leather ballet slippers
- K-1st ONLY: assigned class level hip aligment belt (to be purchased at studio)
- NO skirts in class. Dancers may have sweater warm-ups (leg-warmers, etc…) before class or during cold weather.
- Hair MUST be pulled back into a tidy ballet bun for class; short chin length hair must be pulled back in a headband.
- BOYS: black dance pants or shorts, white plain fitted T-shirt, black oxford tap shoe, black leather ballet slipper.