For existing students
You can now manage your account online at any time via our Client Access site!
Update your contact information, register your students, see payment history, view classes and schedules, review our policies and much
Client Access First Time Login Instructions
- In order to use the Client Access site, you must have a valid email on file with us, and your email program must accept mail from email@example.com.
- Click here to be redirected to Client Access, which will open in a new window.
- Enter the email address that you have on file with us at the studio and click on “I don’t have or know my password.” A password will be randomly
created and sent to you immediately by email.
- NOTE: If you click on the “I don’t have or know my password” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it
is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please email us, so we can correct the email address associated with your account.
- Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you make
- Click on any of the tabs (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed
information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:”
- Be sure to log off after you’ve completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
Check the NEWS tab regularly for important news and upcoming events.