Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is an annual fee, paid in 10 equal installments on the first of each month (September - June), regardless of the number of classes in each month. A debit/credit card is required at time of registration.
- Tuition payments will be debited the first of each month beginning in September.
- There is a 30 day written notice required for all withdraws prior to June.
- Students in K-1st Grade Combos and all Level 1-4s will have a one time fee of $4.75 applied to their account the first month for their class issued hip alignment belt.
- 45 minute class- $580 (annually)/$52 (monthly installment)
- 60 minute class- $620 (annually)/ $62 (monthly installment)
- 1.25 hour class- $700 (annually)/ $70 (monthly installment)
- 1.50 hour class- $780 (annually)/ $78 (monthly installment)
- Offered per dancer(not per family) and apply to each subsequent class after the first.
- $10 off second class
- $15 off each additional class
- Tuition is based on total class hours per week.
- Less than 6 hours per week, tuition not to exceed $215 per month.
- 6 hours or more per week, tuition not to exceed $240 per month.
- Registration, non-refundable, is $40 per dancer per dance year (September - June).
- The registration fee will be charged to the debit/credit card on file at time of registration.
- Summer Concert Costume Fees are due in two installments. Costume fees will be charged to the credit/debit card on file according to the schedule below.
- A $30 per class costume deposit is due November 1.
- The remaining balance ($30/average) of costume fees is due January 25.
- Dancers in K-1st Combo classes will have two dances per class, so a $60 costume deposit will be required ($30/ballet and $30/tap)
- If the first attempt to bill the card on file fails for any reason, additional billing attempts will be made and fees will be added according to the following schedule:
- 1st attempt on the 1st of the month
- 2nd attempt on the 5th of the month
- 3rd attempt on the 10th of the month and $15 late fee added
- 4th attempt on the 15th of the month and $30 NSF fee added
- If the fourth attempt fails, full cash payment arrangements for the remainder of the school year must be made directly with Miss Charity's Shuffles and Chaînés Dance Academy before student can return to class.